BeeNZ UMF Premium Raw Manuka Honey 5+, 10+
BeeNZ Manuka Honey UMF® graded honey contains an array of unique Manuka compounds (including DHA, MG and Leptosperin), validated by an independent laboratory and verified by UMFHA. The UMF® grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka Honey and assures purity and quality.
Comvita Winter Wellness Children’s Manuka Honey Elixir -Strawberry Flavour
- Suitable for children above 2 years old, children under 2 years old consume with medical advice
- Winter Wellness. Support immune defenses to prevent influenza
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Contains 10% UMF 10+ Manuka Honey
- Natural active ingredients
- Popular as sambucol alternative
- Great taste. Strawberry flavor
Comvita Winter Wellness Manuka Honey & Blackcurrant Elixir
- MUST HAVE in your medicine cabinet!
- Support the immune system & maintain winter wellness, prevent flu, cough, influenza etc
- Suitable for adult & children above 2 years old, not to be given to children under 2 years of age without health practitioner advice.
- All-in-one formula with selected natural ingredients
- Contains no artificial colorings, flavorings or preservatives.
Manuka Health Manuka Honey 500g
- Rich New Zealand Manuka Honey
- Combined with the warm glowing qualities
- New Zealand bush honey in a delicious tasting blend
Taku Manuka Honey UMF 5+, 10+, 15+
- Prevent and treat flu and sore throat
- Boost immune system to avoid falling sick
- Prevent and treat gastric and stomach discomfort
- Treat wound infection
- Natural anti-bacterial
- Natural anti-oxidant
- Improve skin hydration
Available in 2 sizes: 250g & 500g
Vitabeez Manuka Honey UMF 5+, 10+, 15+, 20+
Vitabeez honey has its roots in Coromandel Peninsula, North Island of New Zealand. In 1999, the Vitabeez family started to market their locally produced honey to the local Sunday market and has its popularity in the local community. Today, Vitabeez honey has its own beekeeping operations and processing facility to produce the highest quality, 100% Pure New Zealand Honeys.
Woodland’s Organic Manuka Honey MG100+, MG200+, MG300+
- Freshness assured as honey is obtained within hours of harvest
- Quality is assured by the New Zealand Food Safety, and certified organic by BioGro New Zealand (a leading organic certification agency)
- Manuka Honey with Methylglyoxal (MG), an antibacterial component
– The higher the MG, the stronger the antibacterial effect
- Supports immune system by promoting resistance to common infections
- Supports healing of sore throat, mild burns and/or wounds