Apple Cider Vinegar
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar or ACV are vinegar made from apple.
- Whole apples are crushed, mixed with yeast that ferments the apple sugar and turns them into apple alcohol.
- Bacteria are added that ferments the alcohol into apple vinegar
High-quality Apple Cider Vinegar contains potassium, amino acids, and anti oxidants. Organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar (Dr Bragg’s) contains “mother”, strands of protein and enzymes and good bacterias.
19 Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegars
- Reduce blood pressure and improve heart health
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Regulate blood sugar level
- Relieve symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux
- Helps with weight loss and reduce belly fats
- Helps to fight cold and flu symptoms
- Keeps hair healthy and shiny
- Keeps skin healthy and glowing
- Teeth whiteners
- Improve Gut health
- Fights Bacteria, Fungus and Warts
- Relieve sunburns
- Relieve for seasonal allergies
- Improve blood circulation of veins
- Kills bugs, fleas, and pests
- Natural Deodorant for you
- Balancing your pH level
- Natural household cleaner
- Detoxification in your diet
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar
Dilute 1 tablespoon (about 15grams or 0.5 oz) of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water (8 ounces or 240ml). This will make a refreshing and great tasting drink. You can have it as a hot drink or as an iced cold drink.
Drink it 2-3 times a day to reap the health benefits of apple cider vinegar.
For an external application such as on your hair, or skin care facial mask, you may add equal part apple cider vinegar to equal part water for an ACV solution. Keep your hair and skin glowing and shining!